Official Taskfair bounty campaign!
Percentage of tokens allocated for the bounty campaign: 2% ( 4 000 000 TFT’s)
Special reward for completing KPI’s - +50%!
Terms + Conditions
- Stakes will be distributed every week, on Wednesday.
- First stake distribution will take place on the 13th of December.
- We leave ourselves the right to remove you from campaign if we think that you are cheating or spamming.
- Stakes are removed when the person is removed from campaign.
- We can refuse to let you participate in our campaign for any reason.
- If you don’t meet the minimum amount of posts, you will not receive any stake for the current week, but you will remain in the campaign.
Percentage of stakes for the campaign: 40%
- 1. Member: 100 Stakes / Week
- 2. Full Member: 125 Stakes / Week + 20 for avatar
- 3. Sr. Member: 135 Stakes / Week + 30 for avatar
- 4. Hero Member/Legendary: 150 Stakes / Week + 40 for avatar
Signature campaign instructions
Percentage of stakes for the campaign: 10%
Blog bounty is awarded to content-makers, bloggers and vloggers that write about TaskFair.
To participate just write a 100+ words long text regarding the project and publish it on your website. The better is your text - the more stakes you will receive.
Blog contest rules:
- 1. All the texts must be published online and accessible by everyone.
- 2. Your text must be original.
- 3. We don’t allow websites with no audience or new websites; the website where you choose to publish your text, must be at least 2 months old, and must have the user activity.
- 4. Your text must be 100 words or more.
- 5. Your post must include at least 1 link: to Taskfair website *link*, Taskfair ICO ANN thread *link*, other Taskfair social medias *link* *link* *link* or to the other articles about the project.
- 6. Make sure you’ve read Taskfair website and/or whitepaper and have an idea of what the project is about.
- 25 stakes for any post/video/blog.
- KPI +50%: The post has more than 100 views on the platform where it’s published, and has scored 80%+ on anti-plagiarism check (for articles).
- Also make sure that your text can pass factcheck and doesn't have typos and errors.
Blog campain instructions
Social media campaign
- Percentage of stakes for the campaign: 25%
- Take part in the Social Media Bounty - share and like us in Facebook + Twitter and get rewards!
- 10 stakes for a week when participating in any of the bounties.
KPI 50%+ is reached when the project has
- Telegram group members: 3500+
- Twitter: 3500+ followers
- Youtube: 2000+ subscribers
- Facebook: 1000+ subscribers
- Medium: 150+ followers
- Reddit: 150+ followers
- Official ANN Thread: 50+ pages
- - All tweets must be in English.
- - You must make at least 10 tweets about TASKFAIR overall (over the course of the whole campaign), including - in each! - a link to our website, hashtag #Taskfair (obligatory at all times), and at least one of the following hashtags: #blockchain, #cryptocurrency, #ICO, #altcoin. Only 1 tweet per day will count.
- - You must retweet at least 10 tweets overall (over the course of the whole campaign), only from (tweeted by) our official Twitter account . Only 1 retweet per day will count.
- - You cannot remove the tweets or the retweets you made during this bounty campaign or unfollow our Twitter account until its end plus one week. This will make sure you quickly pass all checks.
- + 25% stakes for more than 1000 followers
- + 50% for more than 5000 followers
- - You must like and repost at least 8 posts overall (over the course of the whole campaign), only from (posted by) our official Facebook account. Only 1 like+repost per day will count.
- - You must make at least 8 posts about TASKFAIR overall (over the course of the whole campaign), including - in each! - a link to our website, hashtag #TASKFAIR (obligatory at all times), and at least one of the following hashtags: #blockchain, #cryptocurrency, #ICO, #altcoin. Only 1 post per day will count.
- - You cannot remove posts, likes or the reposts you made during this bounty campaign or unfollow our Facebook account until its end plus one week. This will make sure you quickly pass all checks.
- - All posts must be in English.
- TASKFAIR reserves the right to change terms and conditions and add new ones at any time at its sole discretion.
- Join the official English TASKFAIR group – 10 Stakes.
- Be active at least three (3) times a week. WRITE ONLY INFORMATIVE MESSAGES. Messages like "Hi", "Hello", "Joined" etc. – won’t be counted
Percentage of stakes for the campaign: 25%
*Must have experience translating crowdsale threads and translation threads to refer us to.
- - Please do not submit a request to translate unless you are truly fluent in the relevant language and at least relatively fluent in English. Software translations will not be accepted.
- - Translators may only apply to translate one language. Applications to translate multiple languages will not be accepted, so please make sure to apply for the language you are strongest in.
- - If accepted as a thread translator, translated thread MUST be completed and submitted within 72 hours of acceptance. Further details will be provided to individual translators upon acceptance.
- - If you have any questions about the translations bounty campaign, please contact me through Telegram: @Asvior2k
- Taskfair site translation: 200 stakes
- Taskfair [ANN] thread translation and posting of it: 100 stakes
- Taskfair [ANN] thread management: 1 stake per 1 post in your language’s thread
(this will be audited for manipulation).
- Taskfair whitepaper translation: 200 stakes
We are not in need for translations to these languages:
All other languages are welcome!
Translations bounty stakes will be distributed proportionally according to number of stakes earned.